Grade 1 & Grade 11 listed buildings - Oak framed & timber buildings – Brick & stone buildings
Specialising in Renovations & Restorations - With over 40 years of experience, enables us to offer a bespoke building service of Quality Craftsmanship, Personal Professional Project Management and Customer care to our clients.
Our associates have the expertise in heritage and older buildings requirements from initial advice for plans for planning permission with building regulations and Heritage consent as required through to architectural advice and plans service, with expert advice to design a bespoke conservatory.
The current owners are guardians of older and listed buildings, as many generations may have journeyed though the properties. We understand how important our heritage buildings are to us all we have a wealth of experience in working with listed buildings.
To ensure that building structures can be preserved by thoughtful restoration work we would recommend highly qualified tradesmen to be used that allow us to keep high quality of work at competitive prices.
Qualified tradesmen who are involved will carry sufficient public liability and are actively encouraged to participate in the pursuit of total quality in all of our clients projects.
Our services range from:
- Project management - We have been successfully renovating and restoring listed and older buildings for over forty years
- Refurbishment & Restorations
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws and regulations, and in a responsible manner
- Our clients are offered the possibility of using environmentally friendly products and methods reuse of bricks, timber, iron guttering, slate and clay nib /peg tiles or other recyclable materials
- As a member of the Federation of Master Builders we work to a strict code of conduct using the Crystal Mark approved FMB Plain English Contracts) and operate a clients deposit scheme if required